This is the cover 🙂
*This book was my very first book that I won in a giveaway, in exchange for an honest review*
So, here goes:
Title: Clarity (Epsilon #1)
Author: R. James Stevens
Published: September 11th 2013; by Project 42 Productions
Clarity is about three different individuals going on separate paths. They will unexpectedly come together as they search for the answers in an attempt to reassemble the pieces of their broken lives.
(The events happen seven years after the catastrophic death of a technological society, just to let you know).
Clarity, begins in 2084 and focuses on the journeys of former friends and partners. They band together to help right wrongs and restore order to the scattered remnants of the populace.
(short summary of book to give you an idea what your reading incase you were wondering)
Things I ❤ about this book:
1. The way the world was set up, this is actually my first time reading a book that is set on the future, but I mean WAAAAYYY in the future (2084??? That’s crazy!!!)
2. I also liked the characters, they were very different from each other in their own ways, but somehow they come together, and work together, and work passed their differences, and that’s very hard to do 🙂 So I like that as well.
3. I also liked the experience that I went through, to read this book carefully, and understanding everything about it (since it was very different from what I usually read, I’m not going to lie, but it was a little difficult at first, but throughout the book I started to get used to the writing and the format, and understanding the story and I’m so glad I received a copy of this book :’)
Things I didn’t like so much:
1. I didn’t like that at first the book was very confusing (but that’s probably just me because this is my first time reading a book like this 🙂
2. At first, I thought I wasn’t going to like it because of the way the cover looked and the description was a little vague (but this was like WAY before I started reading it trust me) but then I looked at it a second time and I saw that it was a different type of book then the ones that I am very familiar with reading, so I decided to give it a shot. (and thank god I did)
So, in conclusion this book was amazing! If you ever find this book at the store or something, o me a favor and please get the book, and read it 🙂 It’s really worth the time, and I’m positive you are going to love it (it may take a while though, for me it did)
So pllleeeeaaasssseeeeee get it if you see it 🙂